– http://thd.co/1XCtIHz – 0.8 GPF Niagara Stealth Toilet
– http://bit.ly/1kmlrCl – $150 Rebate for Toilets with 1.1 GPF or less
Contact the email@example.com for the Denver Water account number when filling out the rebate.
Water will be off Friday, August 5th from 5:00pm to 6:00pm. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Additional Domestic Water Boiler information:
– This supplies hot water to the building and is not one of the HVAC boilers replaced in 2013.
– The boiler was 7 years old and only had a 5 year warranty in a commercial setting
– The boiler’s heating coil ruptured; This is why it is being replaced instead of repaired.
– The boiler was improperly installed by a previous HVAC company. The boilers water output was hooked up to buildings water input and vice versa. This probably led to the early failure. Fixing the improper piping caused an increase in the cost of the repair and will require the hot water to be turned off to the building for a period of time during the installation of the new boiler.
– The new boiler is also an A.O. Smith. The board investigated alternatives but are limited by the size of the building’s exhaust vents. Installing an higher efficiency domestic water boiler would require installing new ventilation from the basement to the roof of the 10th floor.