Emergency number called. Work to fix the doors have been approved and funded.
Work on the south ramp has completed.
Please use the south ramp to exit the garage and the north ramp to enter.
- Visit http://cap.cincweb.com or click Owner Portal on the Americana website
- Click “Register” on the left-hand side of the screen to create a new account.
- Fill out as much information as you can on the registration page. For the property address use 1121 Albion St and your unit number and not an offsite address.
- Click “submit” when you have finished entering information.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com with a subject of “Website Registration”. This will have your temporary password.
- Login with your email address and temporary password.
Please note registration can take up to 24 hours to process.
Once Logged you can do the following using the left side menu:
- Click “My Profile” to view and update your contact information and change your password. This is also where you would register an additional unit if you own more than one.
- Click “Account Info” to see your HOA payment history.
- Click “Documents” to view things like minutes, financials,
contracts, insurance, and governing documents
- Click “Pay Assessments” to sign up for recurring payments or make a one-time electronic payment from your bank account. There is a one-time payment credit Card option, but it does requires an additional fee.