Below is the new section I of the rules and regulations. This replaces the previous section I in it’s entirety. The other sections of the rules (e.g. collections and enforcement) are unchanged.
Emergency number called. Work to fix the doors have been approved and funded.
Work on the south ramp has completed.
Please use the south ramp to exit the garage and the north ramp to enter.
- Visit http://cap.cincweb.com or click Owner Portal on the Americana website
- Click “Register” on the left-hand side of the screen to create a new account.
- Fill out as much information as you can on the registration page. For the property address use 1121 Albion St and your unit number and not an offsite address.
- Click “submit” when you have finished entering information.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com with a subject of “Website Registration”. This will have your temporary password.
- Login with your email address and temporary password.
Please note registration can take up to 24 hours to process.
Once Logged you can do the following using the left side menu:
- Click “My Profile” to view and update your contact information and change your password. This is also where you would register an additional unit if you own more than one.
- Click “Account Info” to see your HOA payment history.
- Click “Documents” to view things like minutes, financials,
contracts, insurance, and governing documents. There will be a drop-down box above the visible documents to switch types.
- Click “Pay Assessments” to sign up for recurring payments or make a one-time electronic payment from your bank account. There is a one-time payment credit Card option, but it does requires an additional fee.
There will be a special meeting on Wednesday, June 7th at 7pm on the 10th floor to discuss a special assessment. The vote will be at the normal monthly meeting Tuesday, June 13th at 7pm on the 10th floor. The Americana has had several large maintenance items uncovered in the past few months that require or have required immediate attention.
Deterioration was found to have occurred to the south garage ramp that requires new rebar and concrete to be poured. This repair is awaiting permits from the City of Denver, but the ramp has been closed to ensure no one is harmed if the ramp were to fail.
A sewage drain stack failed in several areas between the 2nd and 4th floor leading to the tearing out and replacing of the pipe along with a total restoration of the bathrooms on two of the floors.
The elevators also require maintenance. We frequently have problems with the elevators being stuck on floors due to failing door mechanisms. There was also some minor flooding in the elevator pit due to a sump pump being unplugged and these costs are included in the summary. There was a major garage and basement flood due to a pool company error. These charges are not included and the work needed to repair that damage is being coordinated with the pool company and their insurance.
I have attached assessment details in a password protected post below.